Friday 5 September 2014



Hi my name is Tara.
 I am in transition year and I have been asked  my teacher to set up a blog and write about something interesting as part of my school year.
 I am going to be posting about France and all different interesting facts about this country. The reason I have chosen to do this is because when I was younger I use to visit with my family and sometimes family friends. So as I got older I wanted to go into more detail about it and see where I was visiting as a child. I thought id like to share this with you all.  Hope you enjoy my blog and the interesting facts I will be posting about France and I will keep updating it so you all can enjoy it, hopefully. Thank you for taking the time out to read it.
Tara :).



 
                                                                                                                                      
                                                                      

I got my photo from;




No comments:

Post a Comment